We are pleased to announce that we sponsor the Wolters Kluwer Poland HR Solutions and Perspectives conference, which will be held in a week’s time on January 25 at the EXPO XXI Hall in Warsaw.
The motto of this year’s event is “WORLD AND BUSINESS IN CRISIS”. Participants will be able to benefit from the knowledge of nearly 20 experts who will conduct their lectures in three thematic tracks: SOLUTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATE, SOLUTIONS FOR THE EMPLOYEE, and PERSPECTIVES 2023.
The main topics of the conference:
- ways to effectively reach potential passive candidates, recruiting-changers, gamification, onboarding, psychometric tests and their use in practice
- techniques and tools to support sourcing and recruitment marketing, new channels and ways to actively recruit
- building HR processes to support the candidate and employee experience
- discussing new proposals for benefit programs, Employee Advocacy and personalization of medical programs for companies
- building a healthy, supportive work environment, discussing how to detect abuse and undesirable behavior
- legal aspects related to the operation of employers in 2023 after changes to the Labor Code
During the conference our Cornerstone OnDemand system experts Michal Wisniewski (eConsulting) and Michal Strzelec (Cornerstone OnDemand) will give a speech on how to create ideal conditions for talent development. You are invited!
We also encourage you to visit our booth, where some nice attractions will be waiting for you. See you there!