The aim of the project was to deliver a configured Cornerstone full suite Talent Management portal (all modules on the CSOD platform) to a cosmetics industry client with a presence in over 60 markets globally. The main goal was to transform local processes into a common global process while maintaining the individual local and country requirements.
Expectations and main project requirements
- implementation of one Talent Management system, supporting HR processes in the company
- one master data system for user management
- integration of CSOD with external portals, such as LinkedIn Learning, LinkedIn Recruiter
- system for employee evaluation and bonus calculation
- reporting to IFS systems
- system available in over 60 countries, also in local languages
- customized solutions, such as:
- goal filtering (filtering targets in the user view with a breakdown into individual, team, manager, etc. targets),
- a number of actions assigned to the user
- integration with SSO
- delivery of custom reports (Outbound Data Feed) on client’s FTP
- system compatibility with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- preparation and delivery of test scenarios according to customer requirements
Despite the high complexity of the project, lack of strictly defined client processes, and changing requirements, the project was delivered on time and budget with the quality exceeding the client’s expectations. In addition, the approach to the project was changed from waterfall to agile. This decision was dictated by the client’s changing requirements, expectations, and process readiness.
There were 9 modules implemented in two phases. In the first phase, we focused on providing CORE, HR, and LMS modules. In the second phase the remaining 5 modules were configured and implemented at the same time. The whole project from kick-off to Go Live took about a year, where the phases were split into about a 3-month break for other work to be performed by the client. The project was split into 2 phases:
Phase 1 of the project took about 3 months. The project included the implementation of Core, HR, and Learning modules.
Phase 2 of the project took about 6 months. The project included the implementation of the Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance, Compensation and Succession modules.