What challenges are you going to face?
- Sales of QMS, Regulatory, Clinical Trials and other quality-related software and services
- Sales of Validation and Qualification services, for example: CSA (Computer System Assurance), CSV (Computer System Validation), SQA (Software Quality Assurance), Process validation
- Active searching and acquiring clients from regulated industries such as Pharma, Medical devices, Biotechnology, CRO, CMO from western european and USA markets
- Realization of agreed sales plans
- Meetings with potential clients to identify their needs and challenges
- Preparing customized offers adjusted to clients’ requirements
- Leading sales presentations
- Negotiating contract terms and conditions
- Cooperation with the Delivery Department in the field of project implementation
- Organizing online sales campaigns in cooperation with the Marketing and Lead Generation units
- Taking part in local and international conferences and events
What do we expect from you?
- Min. 5 years of experience in sales of services and software implementation projects e.g.: QMS, EDMS, Regulatory, Pharmacovigilance, R&D, LIMS, eTMF, CTMS, Paperless validation,) to clients in regulated industries
- Hands on experience in sales and customer care processes
- Taking part in the development and implementation of sales strategy
- Readiness for business trips
- Understanding of the quality notions such as GMP, GxP, GAMP, Data Integrity
- High level of commitment, creativity and independence
- Analytical thinking
- Very good English (C1)
- Knowledge of other European languages will be an advantage
How do we work?
- In an organizational culture based on respect, commitment and responsibility
- Flexible – we offer work in a hybrid model and working time tailored to your preferences
- Freely – there is no dress code or calling each other Mrs./Mr., in short: you can be yourself when working with us
We care about your needs by offering:
- A range of various benefits (Multisport card, Medicover private medical care with access to the Damian Medical Center, group life insurance)
- Work with people who will warmly welcome you to the team and make your work take on a new meaning
- A perfectly equipped kitchen (breakfast products, drinks, juices, fresh fruit and vegetables, sweet and salty snacks – healthy and not necessarily) – we guarantee you will be surprised!
- Cyclic, one-of-a-kind integration events, competitions and challenges
- Training and development aimed at improving professional qualifications
- Sports activities (volleyball) and language courses
eConsulting provides specialised IT and quality assurance services to life science, pharma, banking, business centers and leading international firms. With passion our Team is supporting our clients providing IT solutions focusing on processes improvements, employee satisfaction, quality assurance and cost effectiveness. From our very beginnings in 2002, we have strived to achieve the goals of continuous and sustainable development. We are growing over 30 % annually. Join us and help us accelerate the growth of our Team.