We are looking for a Service Now Developer, who will be responsible for developing and maintaining Service Now applications and integrations. You will work closely with business analysts, developers, and other stakeholders to design and implement solutions that meet the needs of the organization. You will also be responsible for ensuring that Service Now applications are stable, scalable, and secure.
In addition, you will design, evaluate and modify the ServiceNow platform and associated modules for the solution of business problems to support research, development, engineering or administrative/business efforts. Analyze existing ServiceNow modules and integrations and formulate logic for additional stability and new integrations and modules. Devise logic procedures, prepare flowcharts, perform coding and tests/debugs programs. Provide input for documentation of new or existing needs. Determine input/output processes and may develop working parameters for hardware/software compatibility. Contribute to decisions on policies, procedures, expansion strategies and product evaluations.
What challenges are you going to face?
- Developing and maintaining Service Now applications and integrations
- Working closely with business analysts, developers, and other stakeholders to design and implementing solutions that meet the needs of the organization
- Writing efficient and high-quality code that is scalable and maintainable
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation for Service Now applications and integrations
- Participating in code reviews and collaborating with other developers to ensure code quality
- Ensuring that Service Now applications are stable, scalable, and secure
- Troubleshooting and debuging issues in Service Now applications and integrations
- Staing up-to-date with the latest Service Now technologies and trends
What do we expect from you?
- 3-5 years of experience in the ServiceNow platform, various product suites, and international teams with a focus on quality outcomes
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow best practices
- Proficience in the ServiceNow technology and has experience with the related supporting capabilities
- Good understanding of the ServiceNow cloud architecture
- Demonstrating experience working with workflows in one or more key areas of the ServiceNow platform (ITSM, ITOM, PPM, CSDM, HRSD)
- Agile / SCRUM methodology and mindset
- ServiceNow Developer Certification is a plus
How do we work?
- In an organizational culture based on respect, commitment, and responsibility
- Flexible – We offer work in a hybrid model and working time tailored to your preferences
- Freely – there is no dress code or calling each other Mrs./Mr., in short: you can be yourself when working with us
What do we offer?
- Free language course (English)
- Sports activities outside work
- Frequent events, team-building parties, competitions and challenges
- Well-equipped kitchen (breakfast products, drinks, juices, fresh fruit and vegetables, snacks, etc.)